Source: ZeroHedge, Jun 2018
- The financialization of the economy
- The technological transformation of the economy
- The end of cheap fossil fuels
- The destructive consequences of “growth at any cost” are piling up
- The economy’s gains in income and wealth are concentrated in the very top of the wealth-power pyramid: the top 5%
- The devaluation of ordinary labor and capital means the bottom 60% of the economy that lacks the requisite skills
- The concentration of wealth and power in the hands of the self-serving few corrupts the economy and democracy.