Source: Mashable, Jul 2015
Scientists at the University of Zurich recently published a study in The Journal of Sexual Medicine that asked, What is a good looking penis?”
They used a focus group of 105 women, ranging from ages 16 to 45, to rank the “importance of eight penile aspects” — from girth to pubic hair — by showing them a wide range of penises. They then had to describe them as “normal” or not.
Their conclusion: Size doesn’t really matter, as long as it’s beautiful and well-groomed.
Here is how the rankings stood, from most to least important aspects of a penis.
- Importance of general cosmetic appearance
- Importance of appearance of pubic hair
- Importance of penile skin
- Importance of penile girth
- Importance of shape of glans
- Importance of penile length
- Importance of appearance of scrotum
- Importance of position and shape of meatus (urethra)
Unrelated News: Neville Longbottom (all grown-up and big)